Sunday, December 28, 2008

House Remodel (Continues...)

Two years ago I bought this condo thinking that I would be selling it at this point. Of course, with the economy the way it is, not quite yet. Slowly but surely, however, I've been upgrading here and there. I spent the past 2 months working on sanding and re-staining the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. I chose a reddish stain, since I have a number of sponged yellow walls. The colors look good and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I also installed some pull-out drawers in one of the lower cabinets to store canned goods and non-parishables. Hopefully they'll help to organize things better. Next step...redo the floors.


Kitchen Drawer Pantry



Kitchen Cabinets (Before/After)



Bathroom Cabinets (Before/After)




New Kitchen Faucet


No comments:

Post a Comment