Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Nephew's First Christmas


Well, here I go with my first post. My nephew Tristan celebrated his first Christmas this year. He's 8 months old and not quite sure what to make of it all, but he did a good job keeping us all focused on his cuteness. A highlight of the day was a puppy stuffed toy that (of course) talks and sings and pretty much displays all it's technological wonderment at the mere touch of a finger. He's on the verge of walking and I was really hoping that he'd take his first step before I left, but alas no. I realize that he's slightly too young, but still I was hopeful. His parents, my brother and his wife, are becoming quite the excellent parents and it was good to see them smiling at their new baby boy. My parents and my youngest brother were there too, having a pretty low key Christmas, but full of family and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment